Be one of the young people who choose Australia as a place to continue their study, practice their profession and fulfill their dreams. Australia offers great opportunities for adventure and success. So, if you want to explore more of it, plan your visit now.
Australia’s cities offer an awesome, friendly and relaxed lifestyle. Australian cities become livelier with the Australian passion for sports. There are also lots of events happening in Australia’s outback and along the coast. Some of these exciting events are the Camel Cup and Gama Festival in the Northern territory and the popular open water Cooly Classic which is done in the Gold Coast.
Australia is a great place to explore by adventurous people. Few things you can do include: taking a camel trek through the Simpson Desert, do the Great Ocean Walk in Victoria or snowboard winter slopes to mix adventure and feel relaxed at the same time.
Discover more of the place by visiting outstanding wine regions including the Barossa Valley near Adelaide, the Hunter Valley near Sydney, Yarra Valley near Melbourne and Margaret River and the Swan Valley which is not too far from Perth. It is a place great for wine, dine and visit some amazing country side.
To truly experience Australia, you need to travel it. Australia is a big country with a fondness for Big Things. You don’t want to miss the super-sized sculptures like pineapple, prawns and native animals. You will find them all along the spectacular Pacific Coast Touring Route.
Actually, there are lots to discover and experience in Australia. So, it would be best if you start planning your trip. To start, you need to prepare all the documents needed.
If you are looking forward to getting your tourist visa, study visa or employment visa, SW Consulting can definitely help you. To know more and inquire, just call 095 085 3355
Visit and experience Australia now!
Australia is the world’s largest island yet the smallest continent. It is an ideal tourist destination and also a great place to live. It is a place that you are sure to love as it has something for everyone.
If you are planning to visit or migrate to Australia, there are a couple of things you need to prepare. One of the most important is to get a visa. Below are 2 simple tips which can help you in your visa application:
1. Seek assistance
Getting an Australian visa will be easier if you consult a registered migration agent. They can check and review your application and guide you along the process.
Aside from letting you know the probability of succeeding in your application, a registered migration agent can also provide advice on applying for different types of visas later down the track. Do not hesitate to ask for help, as simple advice at the start may save a lot of pain and hardship later.
2. Don’t forget to double check the details
Proof read your visa application before submitting it. Ask a family, friend or a registered migration agent to look over your application to avoid problems. A little extra care could make the application process go much smoother. Don’t rush writing your application. If you need time, then better take time and get it right the first time. The fees for visas are getting very expensive, so you do not want to throw away money that could easily be avoided.
If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact Simon Wetherell or call 095 085 3355.
Registered Migration Agent is a licensed and government regulated individual who assists people who want to visit, study, work or migrate to another country. Since immigration laws differ from country to country, it would be helpful to seek assistance of a registered migration agent. Should you decided to hire a registered migration agent, below are five (5) simple steps you can follow to have a smooth visa application:
- Recommendations from family and friends are good
If you know someone who already migrated from one country to another, you can ask that person who’s the migration agent he hired. Ask about his experience and his feedback regarding the service provided by the migration agent.
- Verify the qualification and background of the migration agent
When meeting the migration agent, make sure they are registered. Ask for his license or anything that could verify the validity of his qualifications. You may also ask for reference or proof of successful services provided to clients and business details.
- Inquire about the fees and additional charges that may be added
Get a copy of all the fees and services and study them. Make sure you understand every fee and services before you pay. If there are any specific assistance you will be needing, ask the migration agent if it is already included in the service fee or if it is an additional fee. This way, confusion and conflicts will be avoided.
- Ask about the preparation you need before the visa interview
Make sure your hired migration agent is willing to coach you before you have the visa application interview. Ask for possible questions which may be asked or have him refine your answers. An experienced migration agent will not just help you prepare before the interview but will also do mock interview to give you a glimpse of scenario of the actual visa interview.
- Read first and make sure you understand what you read before signing
Before signing any contract between you and your migration agent, make sure you have read all the pages and understood them. If there is any confusion from your end, ask him to clarify it for you. Most of all, avoid signing any falsified documents.
Applying for a visa should not be too difficult if your hired migration agent is an experienced and qualified one.
If you are planning to visit, study, work or migrate in Australia and needs assistance for your visa application, do not hesitate to contact Simon Wetherell via this number +66 95 085 3355.
To know more about Australian and UK Visa applications and services provided by SW Consulting (Asia) and the Visa Advice Centre Co Ltd, visit the website http://immigrate-to-australia.com and http://VisaAdviceCentre.com
Australia is renowned for its amazing climate and comparatively relaxed lifestyle. A growing number of international students are choosing Australia for their study. With that, we have put together a list of reasons why you should consider Australia for your study.
Below are 5 reasons which will surely convince you to pack your things right away and study in Australia:
1. In Australia, there are a huge number of courses being offered to international students. Students often enjoy the freedom that comes with being able to tailor their studies and choose a study path that is parallel with their personal goals and aspirations.
2. Australian universities and other institutions offer something unique and rarely seen in other locations. Most universities hone students’ creativity, innovative thinking and encourage them to do independent analysis and thinking. This kind of approach is refreshing and inspiring for many international students.
3. International students in Australia are trained to work in a team and to have effective communication and interaction skills. Together with practical skills and intellectual abilities, students are being taught not just to be ready for their chosen field but also for them to be globally competitive and successful.
4. Studying in Australia help international students to use their initiative and develop their independence as learners. International students are encouraged by teachers, lecturers and tutors to explore problems and situations at a deeper level and come up with solutions which are unique yet practical.
5. Most importantly, degrees and qualifications earned in Australian educational settings make international students attractive to employers. Actually, some employers choose to recruit directly from Australian Universities.
Are you now convinced to study in Australia? Then, if your answer is yes, it’s time for you to get your Australian study visa. Call us @ +66 95 085 3355 to process your visa application.