Often you will hear people say getting a visa to Australia is very hard, but the reality is as long as you meet the basic criteria it could not be easier.
Many people make it much harder for themselves than is necessary, and hopefully this article will assist people to be successful the first time.
- Make sure you choose the right visa, complete the appropriate application form and fill out all answers correctly and accurately.
- It sounds obvious, but answer all questions fully and honestly. Mistakes, omissions or errors may not get picked up this time, but could come back to haunt you in future applications, and lead to cancelation of your existing visa or refusal of new applications in the future. If you realise you have made a mistake update the Embassy ASAP.
- Don’t be too proud or stubborn to get advice – but make sure the advice is from a trusted source and not “bar rumors”. Often people rely on bad information or advice, with disastrous consequences. If you pay for assistance, use a registered migration agent or lawyer, beware of scammers and unqualified people who guarantee results or use questionable practices. I have seen too many people pay too much money to get worthless advice or assistance.
- For a list of agents go to https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/
- Plan ahead for what your future wishes are, as statements and facts you provide now can bind you for the future. Don’t mis-characterize relationships, it could come back to cost you in the future. Do be aware though of what impact this might have on your pension or other social security rules and payments.
- Don’t assume the embassy has the information about you or understands your situation. Every application is different, so make everything very clear and spell it out to assist the decision maker to understand everything, don’t assume knowledge, understanding or that information provided in previous applications is known for the new application.
- Allow plenty of time for your application to be reviewed and approved, in case further information is requested, or your first application is unsuccessful. From experience most applications that are refused can be fixed and successfully re-submitted addressing the weakness from before. When you re-submit your application it is very important to remember point 5 above, don’t just focus on the area of refusal.
- Always submit a complete application, being lazy in providing supporting evidence and explanation is often the reason for delays at best, and in the worst case a refusal. Make sure you tie all aspects of the application together, and that it is clear and makes sense to anyone looking at it without any prior knowledge or needing any new information.
Hopefully this is helpful and will allow you to have a successful Australian visa outcome the first time!
There’s no doubt Australia is one of the most remote, fascinating, and highly developed countries in the world. Endowed with a myriad of natural wonders, plenty of wildlife, dazzling beaches, cosmopolitan metropolises, and large expanses of outback, it’s easy to see why this captivating country is such a complete travel destination. It not only matches every taste, budget, age, or interest, but it also delivers some unique experiences almost impossible to find somewhere else.
Save both money and time by lettings us help you with the Visa. We’re both licensed and qualified and will make sure your Visa gets approved!
Don’t waste valuable time and money due to a visa refusal.
Get a professional to help. A licensed and qualified agent will make your life easier when you’re applying for an Australian visa.
Australia is the world’s largest island yet the smallest continent. It is an ideal tourist destination and also a great place to live. It is a place that you are sure to love as it has something for everyone.
If you are planning to visit or migrate to Australia, there are a couple of things you need to prepare. One of the most important is to get a visa. Below are 2 simple tips which can help you in your visa application:
1. Seek assistance
Getting an Australian visa will be easier if you consult a registered migration agent. They can check and review your application and guide you along the process.
Aside from letting you know the probability of succeeding in your application, a registered migration agent can also provide advice on applying for different types of visas later down the track. Do not hesitate to ask for help, as simple advice at the start may save a lot of pain and hardship later.
2. Don’t forget to double check the details
Proof read your visa application before submitting it. Ask a family, friend or a registered migration agent to look over your application to avoid problems. A little extra care could make the application process go much smoother. Don’t rush writing your application. If you need time, then better take time and get it right the first time. The fees for visas are getting very expensive, so you do not want to throw away money that could easily be avoided.
If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact Simon Wetherell or call 095 085 3355.
Australia is renowned for its amazing climate and comparatively relaxed lifestyle. A growing number of international students are choosing Australia for their study. With that, we have put together a list of reasons why you should consider Australia for your study.
Below are 5 reasons which will surely convince you to pack your things right away and study in Australia:
1. In Australia, there are a huge number of courses being offered to international students. Students often enjoy the freedom that comes with being able to tailor their studies and choose a study path that is parallel with their personal goals and aspirations.
2. Australian universities and other institutions offer something unique and rarely seen in other locations. Most universities hone students’ creativity, innovative thinking and encourage them to do independent analysis and thinking. This kind of approach is refreshing and inspiring for many international students.
3. International students in Australia are trained to work in a team and to have effective communication and interaction skills. Together with practical skills and intellectual abilities, students are being taught not just to be ready for their chosen field but also for them to be globally competitive and successful.
4. Studying in Australia help international students to use their initiative and develop their independence as learners. International students are encouraged by teachers, lecturers and tutors to explore problems and situations at a deeper level and come up with solutions which are unique yet practical.
5. Most importantly, degrees and qualifications earned in Australian educational settings make international students attractive to employers. Actually, some employers choose to recruit directly from Australian Universities.
Are you now convinced to study in Australia? Then, if your answer is yes, it’s time for you to get your Australian study visa. Call us @ +66 95 085 3355 to process your visa application.
Getting a visa can be a complicated and lengthy process. Visa requirements, and the time visa application take to process vary from country to country. The large demand for visas, and the legality involved in processing them mean that applications can take time and considerable effort.
The high demand for visas combined with the sheer volume of visa applications being processed means that any errors in a visa application can cause considerable delays, or, in the worst case scenario, denial of entry.
To avoid delays or your visa being refused it is recommended that you seek expert assistance. Help from an expert who deals with visa applications daily, knows exactly what is required, and knows the process can make your life much easier.
Why should I get help when applying for a visa?
When applying for an Australian, UK, US, or EU visa the first thing one notices is the amount of different visas that are available. It can be tricky to pick out which visa best suits your needs or, simply, which visa you are eligible for. Family visas, work visas, business visas, B1, B2, non-B, non-A, the list goes on. Each of these has separate requirements and financial costs. Where to start? A visa expert knows the ropes; they deal with these questions daily and know the process.
Are you aware of changing immigration laws?
Immigration laws are subject to constant change. It is the job of immigration experts to be aware of changing laws and know how these will affect applicants. They are able to tell you what documents you require. Instead of waiting weeks or months to find out if your documentation is in order, an expert can tell you immediately. In order to avoid delays it is recommended that one seeks advice from an immigration expert.
What do you need for a successful visa application?
Having your initial visa application rejected can be extremely inconvenient and frustrating. Get your visa application right the first time. Visa requirements and costs are not always made clear and can result in your application being turned down. Don’t waste time and money on an application that is doomed to fail because your documents are not in order. Knowing which documents to include or exclude is the difference between a successful application and a failed one.
Visa experts know what you need and can save you time, money and effort without the risk of your application being slowed in a bureaucratic backlog.
Avoid the disappointment and inconvenience of a failed visa application and use an expert with a knowledge of the ins-and- outs of the visa application system.
SW Consulting (Asia) is proud to announce our new check and lodge service right from our office in Phuket for all Australian Tourist Visa applications.
All you need to do is bring us your completed application and supporting documents and we will check you application to make sure it will have the best chance of success, and that you have not missed anything or made a simple error. For piece of mind this is the best solution available.
We will then lodge it right from our office while you wait. No need to go to VFS or Bangkok, it is all done with our experienced and skilled legal staff.
And the best part is the price, just 10,000 Thai Baht. No more to pay, No government fees, No postage fees or delays!
Book your appointment today and have your visa in no time.
All work is personally undertaken by a Registered Australian Migration Agent and Qualified Lawyer.